Fertility Resources to Sustain and Empower You During Infertility Treatment
Dealing with infertility requires mental, physical and emotional resolve. Texas Fertility Center-San Antonio equips you with the resources you need to help you meet the challenges ahead.
In addition to the top-rated fertility care you would expect from the Texas Fertility Center, we also offer these fertility resources:
Affordable Fertility Care
- Fertility medication discounts provided by the pharmaceutical manufacturers to lessen the financial burden for qualified applicants
- Financing options ranging from IVF cycle money back guarantees to multi-cycle discounts through our partner Advanced Reproductive Care
Stress Management Programs
Texas Fertility Center-San Antonio will assist you in connecting with support groups, therapists and other services that have been proven to be effective in reducing the stress of infertility.
- Support groups that meet regularly
- Alternative medical treatment providers specializing in yoga, nutrition, and acupuncture in San Antonio and the surrounding Bexar County area
- Counseling services provided by the leading mental health professionals in South Texas who partner with us to deliver infertility support
Fertility Education Center
Understanding your options for infertility treatment can help you feel more in control of the process. Texas Fertility Center has more than three decades of experience providing and fine-tuning the educational resources available to you as a patient.
In addition, we employ social media (Facebook, blogs and Twitter) to communicate fertility news, successes, breakthroughs and best practices. We hope you will find these interactive fertility resources helpful, and will contribute to the online conversation.
Your Texas Fertility Center-San Antonio Team
Nothing can substitute for the power of one-on-one interaction, so our primary resource is our Texas Fertility Center-San Antonio staff.
Dr. Erika Munch is Board Certified in both Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Having recently completed her Infertility fellowship, she is well versed in the latest treatments available to you.
Our dedicated team of professionals will guide you rapidly along your journey from diagnosis to fertility treatment. Drs. Munch and Hudson, as well as our embryologists, registered nurses and entire office staff are in your corner, dedicated to your successful outcome.
Contact us to schedule an appointment with Texas Fertility Center of San Antonio, or to inquire about our extensive menu of fertility resources.