TFC-San Antonio helps patients find fertility drug discounts
Our San Antonio fertility center strives to make fertility treatments as affordable as possible for those who come to us for help growing their families. We offer preferred pricing to hopeful parents who pay with cash. Our office staff also has a wealth of knowledge about fertility drug discounts, and they are always conducting research to find even more discount programs.
There are multiple fertility drug discounts available for infertility patients
Everyone who visits our San Antonio fertility center has a unique background and set of family-building goals. While our fertility specialists work with hopeful parents to find the right treatments for their situation, our office staff works with them to find the best possible fertility drug discounts.
Serono/TFC: GO Direct to Savings Program
GO Direct is a medication discount program for self-pay patients who have a valid prescription that is filled in the United States. Hopeful parents can receive a mail-in rebate for some of their out-of-pocket costs for several EMD Serono products.
- Gonal-f® (follitropin alfa for injection): $10 per 75 IU
- Ovidrel® PreFilled Syringe (choriogonadotropin alfa injection): $10 per 25 mg
- Cetrotide® (cetrorelix acetate for injection): $10 per .25 mg
- Cetrotide (cetrorelix acetate for injection): $50 per 3 mg
GO Direct covers products for our San Antonio fertility center patients.
- Gonal-f RFF Pen 300 IU
- Gonal-f RFF Pen 450 IU
- Gonal-f RFF Pen 900 IU
- Gonal-f Multi-Dose 450 IU
- Gonal-f Multi-Dose 1050 IU
- Gonal-f RFF 75 IU, single vial pack
- Gonal-f RFF 75 IU, 10-vial pack
- Ovidrel PreFilled Syringe 250 mcg
- Cetrotide (cetrorelix acetate for injection) 0.25 mg
- Cetrotide (cetrorelix acetate for injection) 3 mg
- Gonal-f (follitropin alfa for injection), Gonal-f® RFF (follitropin alfa for injection)
- Gonal-f RFF Pen (follitropin alfa injection)
To receive these fertility drug discounts, all valid submissions must be mailed with the original pharmacy receipt. Additionally, this program cannot be combined with EMD Serono donor pricing.
Gonal-f® Co-Pay Savings Card
For eligible patients with private insurance, Gonal-f Cares can help them save up to $250* on out-of-pocket costs for Gonal-f. Patients must have a prescription drug benefit that covers Gonal-f and a valid Gonal-f prescription.
The savings card covers a range of products.
- Gonal-f RFF Pen 300 IU (follitropin alfa injection) Gonal-f® RFF Pen 450 IU (follitropin alfa injection)
- Gonal-f RFF Pen 900 IU (follitropin alfa injection)
- Gonal-f Multi-Dose 450 IU (follitropin alfa for injection)
- Gonal-f Multi-Dose 1050 IU (follitropin alfa for injection)
- Gonal-f RFF 75 IU, single vial pack (follitropin alfa for injection)
- Gonal-f RFF 75 IU, 10 vial pack (follitropin alfa for injection)
Patients cannot combine the discount card with any other rebate, coupon, free trial or similar offer. However, they can use the savings card more than once.
This offer is not valid for prescriptions that may be reimbursed under federal or state healthcare programs, including Medicaid, Medicare or any other similar programs, such as state medical pharmaceutical assistance programs.
Crinone Medication Discount Program
Cash pay patients can receive a $50 discount card for Crinone, while insured patients can receive up to $150 off their insurance co-pay.
DesignRx First Steps
First Steps offers discounts for patients with documented financial need and a valid prescription for Follistim® (follitropin beta for injection), Ganirelix® (ganirelix acetate for injection) or Pregynl®. Patients can save 5%, 25%, 50% or 75% off the self-pay price at participating DesignRx pharmacies. Military members can receive a 25% discount.
The program covers several products.
- Follistim AQ Pen 300 IU (follitropin beta injection)
- Follistim AQ Pen 600IU(follitropin beta injection)
- Follistim AQ Pen 900 IU (follitropin beta injection)
- Follistim AQ RFF 75 IU (follitropin beta for injection)
- Ganirelix 250 μg/0.5 mL (ganirelix acetate for injection)
- Pregnyl (chorionic gonadotropin for injection USP)
To enroll, patients must complete the First Steps enrollment paperwork and include the required income verification documents. Patients can fax the required documents to (855) 672-9260. The process typically takes three to five business days.
First Steps Enrollment Paperwork
It’s important to remember that patients may not combine this savings card with any rebate, coupon, free trial or similar offer. Patients may use the discount multiple times within a calendar year, but they must reapply each year.
Our helpful office staff will be happy to explain all of the available options to help you pay for fertility medications. If you have questions about fertility drug discounts, please contact us today to schedule a one-on-one consultation with a billing expert at our San Antonio fertility center.