Treating female infertility at our South Texas Fertility Center
Infertility affects millions of couples around the world, and it can be caused by a variety of factors. One of the most common causes of infertility is female factor infertility, which accounts for approximately 40% of all infertility cases. At our South Texas fertility center, excellent options are available for treating female infertility, helping women and couples move forward on the path to motherhood.
Female factor infertility can be caused by a range of issues, including ovulation disorders, fallopian tube blockages, uterine abnormalities, issues with egg quantity or quality, endometriosis, and other medical conditions.
At Texas Fertility Center, we specialize in treating female factor infertility. Our experienced team of fertility specialists works closely with each woman to develop a personalized treatment plan that addresses her specific needs and goals. We offer a range of treatment options, including ovulation induction, intrauterine insemination (IUI), and in vitro fertilization (IVF).
Working together to conceive
Both partners play an important role in the conception process, and it’s important for both partners to be part of the team when treating female infertility. This is why, when couples seek our help to have a baby, both partners will undergo extensive fertility testing to pinpoint any and all causes of infertility.
At Texas Fertility Center, we offer a range of resources to help couples work together to conceive. Our team of fertility specialists provides counseling and support to help couples navigate the emotional challenges of infertility. We also offer a range of educational resources to help couples learn about the fertility treatment process and understand their options.
Treatment options for female factor infertility
At our South Texas fertility center, our team of fertility specialists works closely with each woman and couple to develop a personalized plan for treating female infertility that addresses their specific needs and goals. We offer a range of effective treatment options for female factor infertility.
- Ovulation induction. This treatment involves the use of medications to stimulate ovulation, especially when ovulation is not happening on its own.
- Intrauterine insemination. IUI involves the placement of sperm directly into the uterus to increase the chances of fertilization of eggs with the healthiest sperm.
- In vitro fertilization. IVF involves the retrieval of eggs from the ovaries, fertilization in the lab, and transfer of embryos back into the uterus.
- Minimally invasive surgery. Some causes of infertility, such as uterine abnormalities or endometriosis, may be treatable with minimally invasive surgery.
- Medications. For women with polycystic ovary syndrome or certain hormone imbalances, medication can provide symptom relief and may improve fertility.
Contact Texas Fertility Center today
If you’re struggling with infertility caused by female factors, the team at Texas Fertility Center can help. We have many options for treating female infertility, and personalized care to help you achieve your dream of starting a family. Contact our South Texas fertility center today to schedule a consultation and learn more about how we can help you conceive.