Dr. Silverberg’s patient Krystal and her husband Robert share their story on KEYE with Judy Maggio tonight at 10:00 pm. Diagnosed with breast cancer at 27, Krystal opted to preserve her future fertility options by undergoing IVF and freezing the embryos prior to starting chemotherapy. Don’t miss their heartfelt journey!
- Dr. Han Explains Hysteroscopic Procedures for Female Infertility
- Dr. Han Talks about Elective Egg Freezing
- Meet Dr. Eric Han
- Dr. Erika Munch in Howstuffworks.com
- Know the Signs of Infertility
- Why Can’t I Stay Pregnant?
- How to Find Infertility Support Groups
- Celebrating Pride Month and LGBTQ Fertility Care